Thursday 23 August 2012

Wake Me Up Foundation - Review

Hey hey,

So I have been in need of a new foundation for a while as I was running low; and I have pale skin, it is not always easy to find a good colour match as well as good coverage! My last foundation was Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and, although it was definitely the best foundation I had tried so far, I had heard a lot of good things about Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation. 




After trying it for a week or so now I think its a really great foundation and doesn't break the bank at £7.99. It claims to have an 'anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow' which I think it is true as it makes my pale skin look healthy and awake. The fact it has SPF 15 is a plus as well, especially, again, for paler skin as it is more sensitive to sun damage.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase :)

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment