Friday 24 July 2015

Skincare Part II

Following on from my last post, I am carrying on with my "skincare routine", moving on to cleansing...


Skin care cleaning brush: This is a very recent purchase, and a very cheap purchase! At a bargain price of £2.69 from amazon, I know there are more expensive and better quality versions out there but I thought id give this one a go first. It isn't the best and most powerful electric cleanser but it does the job and so far I am enjoying it! Feels like I get a very deep clean from using it.


Simple Face Wash: I use this with the brush above, and so far I feel its very nice and does the job of freshening up my face. So far I am not sure of its 'spotless skin' powers but I will certainly keep you posted! This one was purchased from ASOS of all places, complete with student discount!

Look out for the third and final part in the next few days (I bet you're all on the edge of your seats ;) )

Alice x

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try one of the cleansing brushes for a while now. With ones out there for that cheap I'm tempted to get one now! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try an electric cleanser but where I live the stores only have the expensives ones. I am going to look for a cheap one online!



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete