Tuesday 7 July 2015

My Graduation Ball

Hello!

Today I thought id share what I wore to my recent Grad ball - it was such a great night and a perfect way to say goodbye to University!


The Outfit
I got this dress last year from Zara but I have seen very similar ones in Zara and other shops this season! I love this dress as the white makes it a beautiful light and summery dress and it is made from stretchy scuba material so its super comfortable. Also, the low cut neck line and skater skirt style means it is very flattering.
The shoes I wore are just some old strappy sandles from Peacocks a few years ago, though there are loads in New Look this summer if you wanted to get your hands on a pair!
And finally I have a little necklace from H&M and earrings from Accessorize.



I lightly curled my hair and on my lips I have the Apocalips lip laquer in 'Eclipse'



The night was pretty good, there were acts such as Katy B and Labrinth playing as well as a funfair for everyone. It feels bitter sweet to have finally finished!

Alice x

1 comment:

  1. Wow you all look gorgeous! Congratulations! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete