Wednesday 15 August 2012

Everyday Make-up


Hello again :)

I have decided to do a 'beauty' related post today and show you my everyday make up and the products I use. In no way am I a make-up expert, if anything i'm still learning but hopefully this will interest someone! My everyday make-up is usually similar to this, the only part I switch up really is my eye-shadow and the use of bronzer (as you can see I haven't used it today though I do sometimes to contour).



I often wing out my liquid eye-liner although it is hard to see here.
1. Boujour Healthy Mix in No. 51 and 17 'Hide & Chic' in Soft Ivory
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in No. 1 Fair
3. NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder
4. Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black and Eye Pencil in Black (I think also C-2000)
5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in 05 - Eternal Gold
6. Natural Collection Blush in Dusky Pink
I mix these two foundations as I am at the point where they are both running out and niether are the right colour for my skin. However I purchased Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation today so once I start to use that I will be sure to tell you my thoughts on it! I will also be reviewing the Colour Tattoo soon as I have really enjoyed using it recently as it is so quick and easy.
The Collection 200 concealer is my Holy Grail product - I am definitely lost without it as it is amazing. The other products I don't have much to say for - I repurchase them all as they are cheap and cheerful and do the job really. I am definitely someone who doesn't like to spend a lot on make-up as I feel it can be such a waste if the product is then rubbish and also at the end of the day I can think of better things to spend my money on than high-end make up products.
I have just realised that I haven't included my mascara - I use 17 Peep Show mascara which I find is definitely one of the better mascaras I have used.

I definitely go on peoples advice so that I know that the product I am buying will be good - so please let me know of any recommendations you might have for me!

I hope you are having a lovely day :)

Alice x




1 comment:

  1. love all these makeup choices!

    btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete