Saturday 2 August 2014

English Summer

Hello!
So with the weather being so beautiful here in England lately, I have found myself spending much more time in the great outdoors... 


Last week I  had a lovely day having a countryside walk with my beautiful friend Lara (see her blog here). We discovered that pine-cones come in all shapes and sizes.



Hat - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Top - Bershka
Bag - New Look

I forget how beautiful my surroundings are and how lucky I am to live in the countryside sometimes :)

How is your summer going so far?


Alice x



9 comments:

  1. Looks like your having a fab time! Love the photos the quality is great :) keep it up hon

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this looks so lovely! Miss you both :( Come down and visit me for beach walks yes? :)
    Carrie xx
    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! We were just saying the other day how we fancy a trip to Brighton so we shall get organising that! xx

      Delete
  3. That hat looks awesome on you! Cute outfit!

    xo
    Miss Anna Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beautiful and I love your outfit, especially the hat!
    Lovely blog! :) Do you want to follow each other? ^^

    www.tramdang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete