Friday 8 August 2014

Be-right-back - off to Vietnam!

Today is my last day in the UK for a month, because tomorrow I am going to Vietnam! I mentioned this a few posts ago, but I am off travelling with Real Gap for 4 weeks, exploring North Vietnam. We start in Hanoi and end up on Halong Bay and I am so excited!!



Ever since returning from France in March I said to myself I wanted to do two things this summer; get an Internship for 3 months, and go travelling in a new country. I am so happy and lucky that I can say that my summer has turned out exactly as I hoped!

Last week I finished my Internship of 3 months and 3 weeks. It was a great experience and eventhough the 9-5 got a bit tiring at times I am so glad I have done it and now have it to put on my CV for graduation next year. 

So on to the packing...


The weather in Vietnam is set to be 32 Celsius plus, with probably a few rainstorms as i'm encroaching a bit on rainy season! So I feel I am well prepared with my clothing so far, as you can see, I doubt I will run out.

If I had been smart I would have set up some scheduled posts, but alas, I have not been that organised. So I'm sure we will all survive 4 weeks without any posts! Make way for a lot more when I return in September :)

What are your plans for the rest of your Summer?

Alice x

7 comments:

  1. Have fun, you're so lucky. I love Vietnam, it's so perfect if you want somewhere a little less tourist-y than say Bali or Thailand. I stayed in Hanoi and it's so lovely xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice! Congrats on finishing your internship! You deserve a little fun and a trip to reward yoruself.. hehehehehe I'm sure Vietnam would be amazing!!! can't wait to see pics! I've just followed you on GFC, would love it if you could follow me back! Looking forward to your next post hun! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Latest Video

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you are having a great time! the clothes you packed are so cute!
    great post- i love your blog :)

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous - have an amazing time!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! The rest of my summer plans definitely don't include a cool trip like this! Have a great time! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! Take me with you! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun in Vietnam you lucky girl! Yes. I do think it will be very hot ;)

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete