Wednesday 3 December 2014

Winter Warmer

Top - Primark
Skirt - H&M
Boots - New Look
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Snood - Primark
Eventhough it's been much colder in the UK lately, I still love to wear my black skater skirt. Teamed with a cropped jumper or long sleeved top and some thick tights - it's turning into my winter staple! Also I bought this bag in the Urban Outfitters sale and I wear it literally everyday - I feel like it adds a lot to an outfit.

You may be thinking I froze without a coat on, but don;t worry kids, I came prepared...



Sorry about the bad lighting in these photos, they were actually taken at the library. It's becoming my second home this year as deadlines draw closer!

What are your winter fashion staples?

Alice x

3 comments:

  1. Love the coat, obsessed with grey at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics! great blog!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful and your smile too :) Love your OOTD

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC ??
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete