Sunday 21 September 2014

What's in My Bag...


I recently got a new bag as a Birthday treat from my mum. We found this cute little brown leather bag in a Fossil Outlet shop for a bargainous £30! It's the perfect size to carry everything you need without over-packing and has plenty of pockets for all your bits and bobs...

Bag - Fossil Outlet
Sunglasses - Vietnam
Concealer - Collection
Purse - Vietnam
Stick Perfume - Zara
Ipod + Radio adapter
Lip Balm - Bioderma, Vichy, Nivea
So from doing this little exersise I have come to one conclusion: I carry around far too many lip balms. Small note though; if you haven't tried the little stick perfumes from Zara then get on it! They smell amazing and cost like £4 - perfect when you have a smaller bag.

My iPhone would of course also be in this stash, but I was using it to take the photo, so we can all imagine!

What's go-to bag these days?

Alice x

1 comment: