Saturday 16 February 2013

Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara - Review

Today I am going to do a short review on the Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara. Its a product which I have seen loved by loads of people all over youtube and blogs so I thought it was about time I picked it up! It was on offer for about £4 when I purchased it so not bad price-wise.

Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara in 'black drama' - RRP 7.99
It definitely does a great job of giving my lashes length and curl - I particularly like the curved wand as it makes it so much easier to apply. Below you can see before and after pictures to see it's effect...

Before
After
So as you can see they give amazing length and give a spidery effect which I like. The only downside to this product would be that I find it smudges underneath my eye during the day a little.So maybe when it runs out I will think about buying the waterproof version as I feel it may stay put for longer.

If it wasn't on offer i'm not sure I would pay £7.99 for it as I feel there are cheaper mascaras which do pretty much the same thing. But for £4 I can't complain!

Overall a great mascara though and definitely one of my favourites :)

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment